Suitable candidates must conform to the following minimum qualifications:
- Matric or equivalent
- Relevant tertiary qualification, where applicable
All the positions are very hands-on and will require employees to perform additional tasks as and when required within either a mobile or static plant environment.
Branch Manager – Eerste River
The ideal candidate must have proven leadership and above-average customer service skills linked to a solid base of civil engineering technical knowledge gained within
an asphalt manufacturing or contracting environment.
Key performance areas include, but are not limited to:
- Achievement of Health and Safety statutory and company compliance
- Maintenance of effective housekeeping on site
- Ensuring plant efficiency and availability
- Ensuring supply efficiency and customer service
- Managing financial and HR matters
- Establishing and maintaining lasting relationships with key suppliers
Suitable candidates must have the following:
- Grade 12 backend by a tertiary qualification in Civil/Mechanical Engineering
- 5 to 7 years proven industry experience with at least 2 years gained in a supervisory or management capacity
A competitive market-related package is on offer.
Please send your latest CV (no certificates) with your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or Apply Here
If you have not been contacted withing 2 weeks after the closing date, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
Closing date – 24 October 2016
Do not telephone Much Asphalt.