We are seeking to employ a motivated and technically competent individual to the position of Laboratory Supervisor in our Contermanskloof branch. Advantageous, would be a ND in Quality and /or Civil Engineering qualification or proof of studying towards such a qualification, plus asphalt manufacturing or road construction related experience.
The basic requirements of the position are the following:
- Gained a minimum of 8 years proven asphalt laboratory experience
- Excellent knowledge of mix designs, testing and results interpretation
- Quality – Management of all aspects of QMS programmes, including plant and equipment calibration
- Strong communication and customer service skills as the position requires interaction with engineers and consultants
- Strong technical competencies with ability to work and think independently
- Display strong leadership skills and developmental potential
Send a covering application letter, plus an updated copy of your CV (no certificates) for the attention of Denise de Koker on email firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 25 May 2018. A competitive package is on offer.
If you have not heard back with two weeks of closing date, please consider that you application has been unsuccessful. Please note, that as part of the recruitment process, potential candidates may be required to undergo psychometric assessments.
Do not contact Much Asphalt or Denise de Koker directly.