We are seeking to employ motivated individuals in a variety of positions nationally. Ideally, if you have asphalt manufacturing or road construction related experience this would advantageous. Please note, that as part of the recruitment process, potential candidates will be required to undergo psychometric assessments.
We are seeking to appoint people nationally to the following positions
– Laboratory Supervisors
- Advantageous, would be a ND in Quality and /or Civil Engineering qualification or proof of studying towards such a qualification
- Gained a minimum of 6 years proven asphalt laboratory experience
- Quality – Management of all aspects of QMS programmes, including plant and equipment calibration
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Strong technical competencies with ability to work and think independently
- Display strong leadership skills and developmental potential
– Branch Managers
- Tertiary qualification essential – National Diploma – Mechanical or Civil
- Min 5 years related working experience
- Technically competent, communication and customer service and skills
- Strong managerial skills, business acumen and application thereof required
– Production Supervisors – Trainees
- Min Tertiary qualification essential – National Diploma – Mechanical, Civil or Chemical engineering
- Min of 2 years working experience in related industry, post qualification
– Fitters /Millwrights
- Qualified, technically competent, hands-on person
- Min 3 years post qualification experience
Send a covering letter stating which position you are applying for, plus an updated copy of your CV (no certificates) for the attention of Denise de Koker on email email@example.com by no later than 9 March 2018. Please state your preference re which province you would most like to work in.
If you have not heard back with two weeks of closing date, please consider that you application has been unsuccessful. Please note, that as part of the recruitment process, potential candidates may be required to undergo psychometric assessments.
Do not contact Much Asphalt or Denise de Koker directly.